Delivering cost-effective performance for demanding post production applications, the G-Technology 8TB G-SPEED eS PRO 4-Bay RAID Array w/ 4x 2TB Enterprise Drives features a 12Gb mini-SAS interface and four hot-swappable 3.5" 3Gb SATA II disk drives. The compact all-aluminum enclosure connects via an optional high performance PCIe x8 RAID controller that supports RAID modes 0, 1, 3, 5, 6 and JBOD.
Each SATA II disk drive affords 2TB of storage capacity, spins at 7200 RPM and has up to 32MB cache. The 8TB G-Speed eS Pro supports multi-stream SD, ProRes 422 and 2K DPX workflows. The array also supports real-time playback of 10-bit uncompressed 1080/60i HD. For its fail-safe, affordable storage, the G-Speed eS Pro is sure to satisfy the creative professional.
- • High-speed, low-cost RAID designed specifically for professional content creation applications
- • Whisper quiet aluminum enclosure features four hot-swappable drives and 12Gbit mini-SAS connectivity
- • Supports multi-stream SD, ProRes 422, uncompressed HD & 2K DPX workflows
- • Optional dual-port, G-Tech PCIe x8 IOP RAID controller with 512MB RAM supports RAID levels 0, 1, 3, 5 and 6
- • Four hot-swappable Hitachi Enterprise-class 7200 RPM, 3.5" 3Gb SATA II drives each with up to 32MB cache
- • Web-based configuration and management
- • Removable cooling fan ensures quiet, reliable operation and data integrity
- • Auto-rebuild and email notification
- • Unique industrial design, compact all-aluminum enclosure.